Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

I have an older iPad that cannot run ios 10. Do you have a version that I can use?

timch

I have an iPad 3 and I cannot run IOS 10 on this device. According to the info on the iTunes store Firefox requires IOS 10. So I cannot install it. Do you have a product that will run on IOS 9? Thanks.

I have an iPad 3 and I cannot run IOS 10 on this device. According to the info on the iTunes store Firefox requires IOS 10. So I cannot install it. Do you have a product that will run on IOS 9? Thanks.

Всички отговори (1)

Hmm, I don't know.

It seems that Firefox 8.0 for iOS could run on iOS9 according to: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ios/8.0/system-requirements/

But I don't know of a way to install apps that are no longer in the iTunes AppStore. Also, older versions may have security vulnerabilities.