Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

After I have Twitch or Youtube in fullscreen mode and then double click to minimize the player the Firefox window has changed its position

Burloe

As stated before. After I've exited out of fullscreen mode on YouTube and Twitch's HTLM player, the postition of the Firefox window changes. I run two Firefox windows on one screen. Both halfscreen, one left and one right. What I usually do is that I have Youtube subcription list on the left and drag the links to my right window and watch it there(and usually on fullscreen mode). After I've watched the clip and exit the right window's position goes down and to the right. I'll add a screenshot to show the position it takes.

As you can see on the screenshot. The right window should stand like the left one, just on the right.

Thanks in advance!

As stated before. After I've exited out of fullscreen mode on YouTube and Twitch's HTLM player, the postition of the Firefox window changes. I run two Firefox windows on one screen. Both halfscreen, one left and one right. What I usually do is that I have Youtube subcription list on the left and drag the links to my right window and watch it there(and usually on fullscreen mode). After I've watched the clip and exit the right window's position goes down and to the right. I'll add a screenshot to show the position it takes. As you can see on the screenshot. The right window should stand like the left one, just on the right. Thanks in advance!
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

Do you have parallels turned on in the operating system control panel?