Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

why is update plug-ins saying to update Adobe Flash - 1.3.3.66 when I have the latest 17.0.0.134

ginnpr

when I check to see if my plug-ins are up to date - says Adobe Flash is out of date and to update with 1.3.3.66 - I have updated the latest which is 17.0.0.134 - Not sure what the problem is. thanks for any help

when I check to see if my plug-ins are up to date - says Adobe Flash is out of date and to update with 1.3.3.66 - I have updated the latest which is 17.0.0.134 - Not sure what the problem is. thanks for any help

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

hi ginnpr, this is just a bug on the plugincheck page at the moment which is mistaking this realplayer plugin (which contains "flash" in its name) for the real flash plugin from adobe. please just ignore the notice to upgrade it...

If you want to check for yourself, In the address bar, type about:plugins