Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Multiple tabs open, will not show content on a different tab when clicking on it.

jacburn

When I have multiple tabs open on Firefox and click on one of the other tabs, it will not change to the newly clicked tab. It will continue to show the previous tab that was open. If I move the mouse around the page, then some of the pictures will appear on top of the previous page.

The only way that I have been able to correct this is to reopen a different tab and then open the tab that I wanted open in the first place. Once I do the back and forth, the tab will show the content that is displayed on that tab.

When I have multiple tabs open on Firefox and click on one of the other tabs, it will not change to the newly clicked tab. It will continue to show the previous tab that was open. If I move the mouse around the page, then some of the pictures will appear on top of the previous page. The only way that I have been able to correct this is to reopen a different tab and then open the tab that I wanted open in the first place. Once I do the back and forth, the tab will show the content that is displayed on that tab.

Променено на от jacburn

Всички отговори (3)

hi, this is not a solution, but additional info. i have the same problem, sort of. the behavior described above happens to me, but only occasionally, maybe three or four times in a day. thanks

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window

This is still not resolved. I followed the above steps and continue to get the non opening tabs. The last firefox update seemed to slow the problem down, but it still occurs once a week.