Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

On Mac, viewing https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/ fails when other broswers and devices work

eric287

This site: https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/. and other square sites connected to it are unable to load in FF since this am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF, loaded it in safe mode, and problem still persists. FF is my default browser and I need to use those square pages, so I could really use help getting this fixed. Safari and chrome work just fine. P.S.: after I reinstalled FF, the page loaded just fine until I logged in to my FF account, and then it would no longer load it.

This site: https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/. and other square sites connected to it are unable to load in FF since this am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF, loaded it in safe mode, and problem still persists. FF is my default browser and I need to use those square pages, so I could really use help getting this fixed. Safari and chrome work just fine. P.S.: after I reinstalled FF, the page loaded just fine until I logged in to my FF account, and then it would no longer load it.

All Replies (1)

The site only loads with "standard" protections, once some anti–tracking measure is in place the scripts on the site break and end up spinning endlessly.

Your logging into a synced account potentially means bringing over your settings and addons — make sure you disable any "privacy" enhancements for the site to work.

(Alternatively, you can try from a separate new Profile created on the side, that you can access these sites from the non–synced fresh profile in factory state.)

Sual ver

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.