Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Floating Search Bar

Sometimes when I come back to the Firefox app (i.e. already opened to the last tab I browsed) the lower search bar is floating in a place on my screen higher than normal … (read more)

Sometimes when I come back to the Firefox app (i.e. already opened to the last tab I browsed) the lower search bar is floating in a place on my screen higher than normal and I’m unable to access it. It’s blocking the screen and I can’t touch or type into the search bar. It requires a quitting of the app and restarting it. This happens almost every day at least once or more. Seems like a bug of some kind perhaps to with scrolling on the page. Would love a solution.

Version 155.1 iPhone 16e iOS 26.6.1

Open 3

If my blutooth keyboard is connected to iPad, I can't type any address. The input box just disappear.

If my blutooth keyboard is connected to iPad, I can't type any address. The input box just disappear. If I touch the address bar to search another site, it seems like sho… (read more)

If my blutooth keyboard is connected to iPad, I can't type any address. The input box just disappear.

If I touch the address bar to search another site, it seems like showing as if I can edit the address, but just after showing the animation to change to the editing screen, it comes back as if I didn't touch the address bar.

I checked this symptom with severa iPad devices and several bluetooth keyboard. I turned off, reset, took time, many other things to solve this problem but it didn't work.

المُؤرشفة 1 170