Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Tabs won't load. The web page loads then instantly starts to re load and continues like this.

Stepgar

When Firefox opens it loads a blank tab. As soon as I click on any web site it loads for a milli-second then the pages on a reload cycle and doesn't stop so the page never loads at all. I doesn't matter if you reinstall Firefox, reboot the computer disable java or anything.

When Firefox opens it loads a blank tab. As soon as I click on any web site it loads for a milli-second then the pages on a reload cycle and doesn't stop so the page never loads at all. I doesn't matter if you reinstall Firefox, reboot the computer disable java or anything.

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

hello Stepgar, it sounds like a theme or extension might be interfering here. please try launching firefox in safe mode once and see if the issue is occurring there too.

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Thanks that worked a treat. Managed to reset Firefox and (touchwood) all is fine now.