Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

why do you clowns not optimize this for windows 7? Are you that far behind the times?

jamesrolfe

The question is above. I am going to delete Firefox is this is not fixed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S II

Fix the damn thing

The question is above. I am going to delete Firefox is this is not fixed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S II Fix the damn thing

All Replies (1)

الحل المُختار

How can Mozilla fix anything if you are not really saying what your issues are?


Also the Samsung Galaxy S II is compatible with the mobile Firefox for Android.