Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Need Firefox 3.0

dlm1026

I have to take a test and the requirement is to have an older version of Firefox. I need version 3.0 but I have 3.6.17. The test won't work in the current version. Can you tell me how I can get this older version??

I have to take a test and the requirement is to have an older version of Firefox. I need version 3.0 but I have 3.6.17. The test won't work in the current version. Can you tell me how I can get this older version??

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

I recommend keeping 3.6.17 and install the portable version of Firefox 3 on your hard drive to use for the test. You can get it from http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable - the Firefox 3 download is in the legacy versions section near the bottom of that page. The portable version will work independently of Firefox 3.6.17

I had no idea they could work independently. Thanks SO much!