Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Get Messages not working in the latest version 157.1

rclicken

Since the recent update, 157.1, I cannot get the "Get Messages" button to work and it will not download new emails. I can download a previous version and it works just fine. I also cannot stop the auto updating function even though I check the box to not auto install.

Since the recent update, 157.1, I cannot get the "Get Messages" button to work and it will not download new emails. I can download a previous version and it works just fine. I also cannot stop the auto updating function even though I check the box to not auto install.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.