Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I have several profiles but in one of them new features are avalible.

mmd kad

Hi, I've three Browser profile, when I get new updates, no matter I at that moment be in which one of them but the update just reach one of the profiles. features like Built it VPN, weather widget and etc does not come to the others two. Please fix this one or if its a problem from me, guide me to fix it.

Hi, I've three Browser profile, when I get new updates, no matter I at that moment be in which one of them but the update just reach one of the profiles. features like Built it VPN, weather widget and etc does not come to the others two. Please fix this one or if its a problem from me, guide me to fix it.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.