Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open Do I still need lockwise app or are my passwords stored in firefox? 1 (رد واحد) 0 have this problem Firefox for iOS Password manager asked 1 day ago Paul replied 22 hours ago Nick F. Lack 10/5/26, 12:28 PM See abov See abov أُواجه هذه المشكلة أيضًا All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 5/10/2026، 10:15 م Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. اطرح سؤالا أُواجه هذه المشكلة أيضًا You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.