Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

YouTube constantly freezes in Firefox, not in other browsers. What can I do?

Victor

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.