Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

iPhone with IOS 27 - I would like bookmarks to display when I open new tabs

quodlibets

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser.

Thanks.

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser. Thanks.

All Replies (1)

Hi quodlibets,

While you can't exactly display all bookmarks just like on the desktop version, you can add a shortcut and pin it so it'll always appear when you open a new tab on Firefox for iOS. For more information about that, you may want to check Customize Firefox Home on iOS.

Modified by Kiki

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.