Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open can you unblock my websites 1 (رد واحد) 1 has this problem 20 views فَيَرفُكس فوكَس Tracking protection asked 1 week ago Paul replied 1 week ago Risky JT 9/28/26, 2:14 PM remove all the blocked things remove all the blocked things أُواجه هذه المشكلة أيضًا All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 1/10/2026، 12:52 م Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? اطرح سؤالا أُواجه هذه المشكلة أيضًا You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.