Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Disable users ability to ask for read receipts (bug2048837)

Dead Pete

Hi folks, I'm managing a group of users, all using Thunderbird as email clients. I want to disable the users ability to ask for read receipts. I have succeeded to disable read receipt confirmation in a policies.json file, but I also want to block the users from asking for read receipts. I have scanned the different options, but nothing that seems suitable exist.

I would be grateful for help here.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi folks, I'm managing a group of users, all using Thunderbird as email clients. I want to disable the users ability to ask for read receipts. I have succeeded to disable read receipt confirmation in a policies.json file, but I also want to block the users from asking for read receipts. I have scanned the different options, but nothing that seems suitable exist. I would be grateful for help here. Best regards, Peter

Modified by Wayne Mery

All Replies (3)

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the link. Bug report/Request for improvement posted. Best regards, Peter

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.