Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

cardbook edits not saved

Hillbilly

Needed to edit an address. 2 problems: 1. somehow part of the address appears in the drop-down = home/work/mobile. How do I delete it? 2. edits are not saved (yes I have clicked save). Permissions all seem good.

Needed to edit an address. 2 problems: 1. somehow part of the address appears in the drop-down = home/work/mobile. How do I delete it? 2. edits are not saved (yes I have clicked save). Permissions all seem good.

All Replies (1)

الحل المُختار

I suggest you contact the developer of that addon.

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.