Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

email address cancelled 2023 and I am trying to retrieve old email .

chrissierossmann

My email was rossmann@telkomsa.net My husband died on 25 May 2023 and telkom closed his account. I opened a gmail account. I am now wanting to open a few emails from 2022 regarding contracts but Thunderbird obviously only has my old email. Please could you assist me Kind regards, Chrissie Rossmann

My email was rossmann@telkomsa.net My husband died on 25 May 2023 and telkom closed his account. I opened a gmail account. I am now wanting to open a few emails from 2022 regarding contracts but Thunderbird obviously only has my old email. Please could you assist me Kind regards, Chrissie Rossmann

All Replies (2)

If the account was closed three years ago, any of his messages would likely be on the PC that he used. You might contact telkomsa to see if they retain archives from prior years.

Discontinue my mozella acct stop masks for email immediately if not sooner this ispissing me TFO there is manage acct then asks you to order more i dont want more i want no more understand quit stop service desist fucking quit it end service stop.........

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.