This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
المُؤرشفة
Shortcuts and bookmarks
Hi This issue started today. When I’m in Firefox on my iphone14 and go to the search line my shortcuts and bookmarks, etc are now in the background. How can I bring everything back so that it’s all accessible when I use the search line? The only way I can access everything in the background, is by opening a new window.
Hi
This issue started today. When I’m in Firefox on my iphone14 and go to the search line my shortcuts and bookmarks, etc are now in the background. How can I bring everything back so that it’s all accessible when I use the search line?
The only way I can access everything in the background, is by opening a new window.
Modified
All Replies (1)
الحل المُختار
Not sure why, but everything is back to normal today. The joys of technology.