This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
المُؤرشفة
How do I answer the answer to my question? There is no "Reply" or "Reply to" in the forum.
I am trying to respond to the person who answered my question regarding Thunderbird. There is, however, no "Reply" button or sentence or anything that tells me how to respond to their suggestions.
The service just keeps going round and round - not letting me ask another question in that regard or answer the answer already given. HELP!
I am trying to respond to the person who answered my question regarding Thunderbird. There is, however, no "Reply" button or sentence or anything that tells me how to respond to their suggestions.
The service just keeps going round and round - not letting me ask another question in that regard or answer the answer already given. HELP!
All Replies (1)
You receive an email for each post you make and there is a big reply button that takes you back to the forum and to your thread.