Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Why doesn't the link work on the Mozilla website for Firefox US English 64-bit?

BigWheels

Hello. When I attempt to download Firefox US English 64-bit I get a message that says the page can't be found. Can you help with this? Thank you. Thomas

Hello. When I attempt to download Firefox US English 64-bit I get a message that says the page can't be found. Can you help with this? Thank you. Thomas

All Replies (1)

Note in order to use Win64 Firefox you need 64-bit Windows 7, 8 (8.1), 10 as only 32-bit Firefox will run on WinXP, Vista, and servers.

The www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ page was loading weird as it was showing the Firefox 45.6.0 ESR some thirty minuets ago and seems to have the Firefox 50.1.0 Release now.

I tried a number of locales including en-US 64-bit for Windows and it worked.