Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

How do I rotate an image inserted into an email?

panthercity

I'm inserting a series of images into an email. One image appears rotated 90 degrees. Regardless of how I rotate that image at the source, it always inserts 90 degrees off.

I'm inserting a series of images into an email. One image appears rotated 90 degrees. Regardless of how I rotate that image at the source, it always inserts 90 degrees off.

All Replies (1)

At the source? JPG images have exif data that defines the rotation, this is used extensively by APPLE. Thunderbird does not use that data, so it may be your rotation is not a true rotation and a change of imaging software is required, like using Windows paint to rotate the images.