need sccm package to deploy firefox with auto-update disabled
we always deploy firefox with sccm with the -ms switch. however, we are wanting to deploy firefox and disable auto-updates. i keep reading something about deploying firefox with a .ini file but i cant find anywhere on the switches or tags that need to be included in that .ini file to disable auto updates. i need everything to be the same as if we were deploying with -ms but i just need to disable auto-updates.
i also found that the actuall command line install would be something like the below:
firefox.exe /INI=<full path to configuration ini file>
can anyone assist me on this? much appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Type about:preferences#advanced<enter> in the address bar.
Under Advanced, Select Update. Check the settings.