Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

why want Firefox browser app download

brucevankersen1

when I try repeatedly to download Firefox browser app from Google Play Store to my Virgin Mobile galaxy s 3 Samsung, I keep getting the message "invalid download url".

when I try repeatedly to download Firefox browser app from Google Play Store to my Virgin Mobile galaxy s 3 Samsung, I keep getting the message "invalid download url".

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

Hi,

Could you please elaborate how you are downloading and installing?

Thanks!

We do not have any control over the distribution via Google Play. You can check to see if it is a known issue at the moment or report your problem to Google at