I have installed Mercury Connect on my Firefox to sync bookmarks to an iPad 3, but as of a couple of weeks ago, it no longer works. Advice?
Mercury Connect add-on installed on pc running Firefox (latest version). Mercury Browser on iPad 3 synced to Firefox, but it will not sync.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. I'm sorry that you're having issues using the Mercury Connect add-on. The guys who developed the add-on can be reached at email@example.com. Please contact them for assistance with this add-on.
Please let us know if this solves your issue.
Okulungisiwe ngu patrickmc