ISKY....try to watch 'çatchup' and get "The selected items is currently not available"
the question says it all..same with IE yet Google Chrome is ok.... Is this Google messing around and trying to sabotage other browsers, something they are getting good at...
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
I did a google search on "ISKY catchup" and found this site:
Is that what you're asking about? What link isn't working?
thanks Alice.. I can go to the "catchup" or 'watch live" web page after logging into mysky. When I select a program I want to watch, I get its start page and sometimes an advert, but then instead of the program starting that message comes up. It must be Firefox or IE fault as Chrome has no problem and the program shows good. But I do not like Google as privacy means nothing to them..
I don't have a "Mysky" account so the best I can suggest is to visit their support page, http://www.isky.co.nz/support/help_and_support/
You could also see if anything in these articles is helpful: