can't runvideos, says that there is a video error and I have updated plugins.
I have tried and tried to play videos from you tube and several other sites and every time I get the message that the plugin crashed. I have uninstalled and re-installed the plug in and have the latest update for the plug in and Java, too. I am getting upset and angry about it. Before now I had no problems at all. Please help me ! !
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Conduit Plugin
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
The Flash Player plugin may suddenly start failing due to changes in your graphics drivers or Windows updates. If you are updating to the latest beta as soon as it is available, it's also possible that it's a new beta issue.
This is some standard guidance that addresses the most common issues with the Flash Player plugin. I'm sure you've seen some of it before, but just in case:
(1) If you have any recorders/downloaders that interact with Flash media make sure they are as up-to-date as possible, or disable them temporarily.
(2) Disable hardware graphics acceleration in Firefox and in Flash
(A) In Firefox, un-check the box here and restart:
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Options > Advanced > General > "Use hardware acceleration when available"
(B) In Flash, see this support article from Adobe: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main_Solve_video_playback_issues
(3) Disable protected mode (Windows Vista and higher)
See this support article from Adobe under the heading "Last Resort": Adobe Forums: How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?
In another thread, some users reported a persistent issue with Flash 11.9. Another option would be to roll back to Flash 11.8. Please see: Flash player keeps giving error.