Lolu chungechunge lwavalwa lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
ATItesting.com won't work anymore on my firefox
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/964185]
I use a site called atitesting.com for nursing school, as of about a week ago, i can't open up the practice tests anymore. I works on my laptop, but no longer on my imac desktop. Any suggestions?
i basically just won't load anymore at all.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!