Why are the tabs not saved when I restart Firefox? Very frustrating with the new version.
I pin a tab - or many tabs. Close Firefox, then open it the tabs are never saved. This was never the issue with the older versions of Firefox - been using it for years. I bought a new computer, loaded Firefox (19.0) and now I cannot "save" the tabs.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Sorry you are having problems.
There be something that has gone wrong or maybe more likely you have just set it to open with a homepage instead of with the tabs from the last session.
Check that first then please post back again.
You can check for problems with the sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak files in the Firefox Profile Folder that store session data.
Delete the sessionstore.js file and possible sessionstore-##.js files with a number and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).