bookmark window disapears. WHen I klick on it it is transparent, it is possble to klick on the links in it. But you don't see what you are klicking.
I open the bookmarks ant then the window whit all of the links will be there for a milisec. Then it is just open but transperend.
I can click on the links but i don't see whitch link it is.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"