Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
not remembering pasword for hotmail
A month ago, when I started with firefox, firefox was asking me to remember pasword for hotmail. Now firefox does not remember pasword for hotmail and is not asking me. We have 3 hotmail accounts, I already checked in menu, extra and options. Firefox is asked to remember paswords, without exception for hotmail.
All Replies (8)
Websites remembering you and automatically log you on is stored in a cookie.
- Create an allow cookie exception (Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions) to keep such a cookie, especially for secure websites and if cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in Private Browsing mode.
Do not use Clear Recent History to clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords.
I am not asking for a website for automatically login.
So, this means that it is NOT possible FF10.0 to remember password for hotmail. Are you the only one telling this?
You can look at the page source to see this: https://login.live.com/
- Firefox > Web Developer > Page Source
- Tools > Web Developer > Page Source (Ctrl+U)
- Right-click on a web page to open the context menu and select View Page Source
- Bug 518516 – Make login manager work with JS generated forms (after pageload)
(please do not comment in bug reports)
Yes, I had a look at the page source, and then? Should I look for something like "bug518516"
When I open bug518516, I see a lot of writings, but not a "what to do list" After which pageload do they mean?
I posted that so you can see that there is nothing that you can do about it. There is only a few script call in the page source and no code that creates the form.
The bug report shows an open (not fixed) bug, so there is nothing possible to make Firefox fill the login form.
You can use this extension to save the name and password to avoid losing them and to make it possible to look them up in the password manager if you can't remember them.
- Saved Password Editor: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/saved-password-editor/
I checked this problem on google and it seems that quiet a lot of people are having this problem in the last years.(before ff remembered password for hotmail),ff also remembered my password for hotmail a month ago.
So this means that one moment in time things changed?