a plug in adobe flash keeps crashing ive up dated it it crashs on games in facebook
i updated firefox and the adobe flash and other plugins but it still crashs on games in facebook and i end up back at the begging of the game and i cant do anything what do i do now
Every time Firefox opened
== when i up dated firefox
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4
same for me in facebook games
same ever since the update. but not just when using facebook. nearly every page containing a bit of flash crashes on me
I have the same problem all across the web, not just facebook.
Please make sure your Flash plugin is up to date: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
If you're having issues with 3.6.4 and the Flash plugin, please take a look at Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again and increase the timeout as indicated.
stop the3 crashing
it even affects youtuve videos.
I have the same problem with games, videos pretty much everything and I cant figure out how to fix it. Everything updated and it all happen after I was prompted to update Firefox. I already change the time thing is there anything else I could do. Is there a way to remove the updates and just go back where I was no having any problems?
Crashes a lot!
This happens ALL the time with any website that uses flash!!! Youtube, Facebook Chat, Job Applications, etc... and I did the plugin check and it says everything is up to date. I even completely re-installed firefox. Maybe I should go back to IE...
It is crazy how often the newest update is crashing, it's highly annoying. Hopefully there will be an update soon!
IE is even worse! Half the time the pages don't even come up. I think it has more to do with Windows 7, it's horrible!! XP is the best they've had.