Why the HELL haven't you guys put a warning for the STUPID refresh offer yet?!?!?!?!?!
Why the HELL haven't you guys put a warning for the STUPID refresh offer yet?!?!?!?!?! It wiped out all my stuff without any warning that was what it was going to do!!!! HOW STUPID!!!!!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Normally you should see a little panel similar to the attached.
If you didn't see that, what button did you use to start the Refresh?
If you lost bookmarks and passwords, that's not supposed to happen. What happened to you?
Also, your Firefox identified itself to the forum as version 37. An update is available: this article describes how to get Firefox 49.0.2 using the "About Firefox" dialog on the help menu: Update Firefox to the latest release.
If something is holding you back from upgrading to Firefox 49, please let us know so we can suggest solutions or workarounds. Version 37 is not secure; Mozilla discloses security flaws after each new release.
Sometimes Firefox reports the wrong version because that information was saved in a preferences file. If the "About Firefox" dialog (see first article link) shows Firefox 49.0.2, you may need to clear out that incorrect information. See: How to reset the default user agent on Firefox.