how to disable the sub-quote in a web
in the latest firefox 33.0,sub-quote often automaticlly display to disturb normal surfing.how to disable this option?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- npAliSSOLogin Plugin
- Alipay Security Control
- Alipay Internet Health Control
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Google Update
- Tencent QQ CPHelper plugin for Chrome
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- QQMiniDL Plugin
- npQQPhotoDrawEx Module
- QQMail plugin for WebKit #18.104.22.168
- Tencent FTN plug-in
- iTrusPTA&XEnroll hwPTA,IEnroll,UKeyInstalls for FireFox,version=22.214.171.124
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
It is best to use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed a maximum file size of 1 MB.
Then use the Browse .... button below the Post a Reply text box to upload the screenshot.
it is not screenshot. i donot know how to present this issue.well, by 'sub-quote' i mean may be definited as 'additional note' to an image or hyperlink that usually not be displayed.it is attanchment to images or hyperlinks in HTML coding.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window