Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

How can I pair Firefox browser intalled on Android tablet with my TV?

Samir Rustom

My TV is connected to my home network internet through Smart Hub on Samsung Blu-ray. The Smart Hub has its own browser which is very slow and can not be paired with my Android tablet. I could pair YouTube with YouTube/pair though ! I tried to download FF, but the Smart Hub won't do it? In short, how can I run the internet from my laptop or Android tablet ? Thank you in advance for you help.

My TV is connected to my home network internet through Smart Hub on Samsung Blu-ray. The Smart Hub has its own browser which is very slow and can not be paired with my Android tablet. I could pair YouTube with YouTube/pair though ! I tried to download FF, but the Smart Hub won't do it? In short, how can I run the internet from my laptop or Android tablet ? Thank you in advance for you help.

所有回覆 (2)

hello Samir, i'm not entirely sure which kind of pairing process you have in mind. maybe there is a way to get the video output of your tablet onto the tv through a hdmi cable, but this might be device-specific and not something that is related to firefox in particular. in this case it would probably best to follow up on the documentation of your device manufacturer...

Hello Philipp, thank you very much for your response and help. Yes, definitely I will read the documentation of my device manufacturer... I hope I will be able to figure this out. Have a blessed day, Samir

由 Samir Rustom 於 修改