How do I reset Firefox 3.6.28 on a Mac OS X 10.4.11?
Troubleshooting window does not have a reset button in it.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- Netscape plug-in that plays Rhapsody content
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Version 0.9.16, copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inc.http://www.veetle.com
- Version 0.9.16, copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com
- Version 0.9.16, copyright 1996-2006 The VideoLAN Team, 2006-2009 Veetle, Inc.http://www.veetle.com
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
You don't. The Reset feature wasn't introduced until Firefox 13.0.
由 user633449 於 修改
How do I deal with ransom ware?
You can make a new profile, then transfer some files from the old profile to the new profile, please read the articles below.
this does not seem to appear for me:
"hit reset firefox in the window"
Unfortunately we had a data base error today and lost some user accounts when we had to go back to our backups. If you have started this thread, your's is one of those. Since we can not recreate your account, please sign-up for a new account here to reply to the forum messages:
You can use the same username and email address as before. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.