Websites do not appear correctly.
After about a few hours of being on the internet (continuously or not), web pages will start to not appear correctly. The only way I have found to fix this is to clear the history. (Cookies, cache, etc.) This is only a temporary fix though and I would like to not have to do this every few hours when I'm in the middle of something. I haven't been able to find anything else on this at all besides the temp. fix of clearing the cache.
You can also check these [look wrong or appear differently than they should]
由 Anush A 於 修改
If you use extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block content (e.g. Adblock Plus, NoScript, Flash Block, Ghostery) then make sure that such extensions aren't blocking content.
You can try basic steps like these in case of issues with web pages:
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.