After 19.0 Update Diigo Toolbar No Longer Appears After Sign-in - What Can Fix This?
Ran auto update on Firefox (to 19.0). Rebooted the computer.
The Diigo Sign-in Icon appears (normal). Clicking the Sign-in icon does bring me to the Diigo web page where I can enter my info - exactly as expected.
However, after signing-in the other Diigo icons / buttons do not appear. And, the Sign-in icon behaves as if I had not signed in (it usually presents a popup menu if clicked, once signed in).
Please contact Diigo as we do not control their website and because of our update some new coding may be required. One thing you can try is to clear cache and cookies.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!