Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Firefox Sync cannot connect to server

Jost

Firefox Desktop 12.0 on Win7 HP 64bit Firefox Mobile 14.0 on Android 4.0.3 (didn't work on 2.3.6 either)

Hello,

I'm trying to set up Sync between my Firefox Mobile and Desktop. On the mobile, I tap on "Sync" and get the three alphanumerical codes. I enter them on my desktop Firefox, the both browsers communicate with the server. The desktop browser says "Device connected" and the mobile browser says "Firefox Sync could not connect to server".

What else can I try?

Greetings, Jost

Firefox Desktop 12.0 on Win7 HP 64bit Firefox Mobile 14.0 on Android 4.0.3 (didn't work on 2.3.6 either) Hello, I'm trying to set up Sync between my Firefox Mobile and Desktop. On the mobile, I tap on "Sync" and get the three alphanumerical codes. I enter them on my desktop Firefox, the both browsers communicate with the server. The desktop browser says "Device connected" and the mobile browser says "Firefox Sync could not connect to server". What else can I try? Greetings, Jost

所有回覆 (2)

選擇的解決方法

Do you have Firefox mobile Aurora or Nightly builds installed and Syncing? The rewrite as a Android Service resulted in Sync only working with one instance of Firefox at a time.

Thanks a lot! As soon as I deinstalled Firefox Mobile and Nightly, Firefox Mobile Beta started syncing.