How do I make a feature request for Firefox? Need for "Keep this website" in right-click menu for History viewing.
During my daily Firefox sessions (w/over 300 RSS feeds), I commonly visit about 50 web sites. At the end of a session I may only want to keep one or a few history entries and have to manually delete the rest. I always keep one in particular.
It would be infinitely easier if the capability of "Keep this Site" option were available in the right-click menu which would mean deleting the remainder of the history entries not marked to be kept, in conjunction with the History delete options in Firefox Preferences.
Note: This is a real User need I have, and possibly many others would like the versatility.
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
There was no other way except to manually delete Today's history and keep the one in particular I want to keep.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- The Totem 2.32.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110803 Firefox/3.6.20
This is a feature request and does not require troubleshooting - only common sense discussion and implementation by development team.
You can click the star in the location bar to bookmark a site that you want to keep.