Still no answer for the Flash Plugin Crash
Despite forums galore and answers galore, the continuing Flash Plugin is still crashing. This happens on Safari, Chrome and IE as well as Firefox. It's obviously an Adobe issue but no one is addressing that. Considering the major consternation over the web, can we (the world) have a resolution please!
- -Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Firefox Proxy component for eMail ID
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- eMusic DLM 4.1.3
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 FBSMTWB
You know the cause - Adobe Flash - so why not post in the Adobe support forum instead of here? http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa
Have you considered using the Flashblock extension to give you some control over Flash presentations on all websites? https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/433/
Flash won't run until you click the "button" to run each Flash presentation that you may want to view, giving you control over what is allowed to run.