Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

Kenneth Green

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

所有回覆 (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。