Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.

gong332

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.Btw,I 'm using XiaoMi 15

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.Btw,I 'm using XiaoMi 15

所有回覆 (4)

Hi,

Not sure that I understand you. First, what is "mobile desktop"? Those words are opposite. Second, what is the actual question/issue?

Hi, sorry for the confusion. I think I described the issue incorrectly.

What I mean is:

I’m using Firefox on an Android phone (Xiaomi 15). When I leave Firefox running in the background (for example, by pressing the Home button or switching to another app), and then open Firefox again, the webpage that was already open is reloaded instead of being restored as it was.

The reload also takes noticeably longer than normally opening or switching back to the page.

So the issue is: when Firefox is put into the background and then reopened, the current tab/page is unnecessarily reloaded, and the reload is unusually slow.

I hope this makes the issue clearer. Thank you!

Ok, got it now. Then I don't think I can suggest anything smarter then granting Firefox permission to run in background... And you can also check out the discussion in bug 1752594 (with some other tips that I can't verify)

In any case, thank you for your help!

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。