Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

Starting weeks ago, w when I open the Mozilla Firefox app to browse it takes me to Google. Why?

mrtriumph

Beginning weeks ago, when I open the Firefox app to browse, it’s always taking me to Google. I do not prefer to use Google. Why is my Firefox app always bringing up Google and how do I change it?

email ; [edited email from community support forum]

Beginning weeks ago, when I open the Firefox app to browse, it’s always taking me to Google. I do not prefer to use Google. Why is my Firefox app always bringing up Google and how do I change it? email ; [edited email from community support forum]

由 James 於 修改

所有回覆 (1)

Firefox is a web browser while the Google you are seeing in Firefox may be as a search engine.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。