Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

Why am I not prompted for my primary password when I view passwords or payment methods in the mobile app?

Betts Law

The question says it all. I have set up a primary password. On my laptop, I am asked to enter it when I look up a password on my password list. When I look up a password on the mobile app, I am not prompted for the primary password. I can reveal or copy any password. It seems like anyone who got access to my phone could get all the passwords.

The question says it all. I have set up a primary password. On my laptop, I am asked to enter it when I look up a password on my password list. When I look up a password on the mobile app, I am not prompted for the primary password. I can reveal or copy any password. It seems like anyone who got access to my phone could get all the passwords.

所有回覆 (1)

Hi Betts,

Definitely a valid concern! When I checked on my side, Firefox for iOS actually prompt me to validate FaceID. I can see why you may not noticed that, though.

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。