Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Open

I want to turn ai off.

goodrichdirt

I want to turn off ai features. I don't want to heat up the planet or torture rural people with data centers by using AI just to look stuff up, especially because ai is stupid, as in dumb, so it's a big waste of energy and water and space to use with search engines anyway. I want to be able to set up my firefox browser so it never uses ai for anything. Never! How can i do that? Idont want to have to disable it everything i search. I want it off off off off.

I want to turn off ai features. I don't want to heat up the planet or torture rural people with data centers by using AI just to look stuff up, especially because ai is stupid, as in dumb, so it's a big waste of energy and water and space to use with search engines anyway. I want to be able to set up my firefox browser so it never uses ai for anything. Never! How can i do that? Idont want to have to disable it everything i search. I want it off off off off.

所有回覆 (1)

To turn off the built-in AI features in Firefox for iOS, follow these steps:

  1. Open the Firefox app and tap the three horizontal lines (menu button) in the bottom right corner.
  2. Scroll down and select Settings.
  3. Look for Page Summaries and tap it.
  4. Switch the toggles for Summarise Pages and Shake to Summarise to Off.

This should turn off the unnecessary AI features.

If the AI features that you want to turn off are from Google, this is because you are using the All tab as the default search engine. To change this, go to ☰ > Settings > Search > Add search engine. Then fill in these fields:

This should automatically start on the web tab, which doesn’t have any AI built onto it.

問個問題

如果您還沒有帳號,您必須先登入帳號 來回覆文章。還沒有帳號的話,只能發問新問題。