Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

can't add bookmarks to home page with the latest version

cadenza2017

Newest update removed my bookmarks from the home page and put what it wanted on it. I can't add the ones I want. How do I add the ones I want back to the home page on my mobile. Last version no problem. This Newest version is bad (being polite) ;)

Newest update removed my bookmarks from the home page and put what it wanted on it. I can't add the ones I want. How do I add the ones I want back to the home page on my mobile. Last version no problem. This Newest version is bad (being polite) ;)

所有回覆 (2)

Sorry to bother you. Figured it out.

Too bad everything has to be redone with an update. Have fun!

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know. Glad to hear it is resolved.