Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

folders and contacts lost after update

Jillian Holmes

My email account did an update and as a consequence I have lost all my folders and also all of my contacts in address book!! HELP. How do I fix this. I have already tried the profiles idea but to no avail. How do I get all of my folders that had all my emails sorted into them back and how do I get all my contacts in my address book back>?

My email account did an update and as a consequence I have lost all my folders and also all of my contacts in address book!! HELP. How do I fix this. I have already tried the profiles idea but to no avail. How do I get all of my folders that had all my emails sorted into them back and how do I get all my contacts in my address book back>?

所有回覆 (3)

You may be experiencing the issue described in the following article, i.e. Thunderbird may have chosen a different profile, in which case you may solve the problem by telling Thunderbird to use the right profile:

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/recover-user-data-missing-after-thunderbird-update

"If you do a search in the c:\users\<yourid>\appdata\roaming\thunderbird\profiles folder, you may find abook.sqlite and history.sqlite. These are the technical filenames of the addresssbook and the collected addressbook. You can import them with tools>import>importfromafile. This sometimes happens, that thunderbird creates a new profile and some content is left behind. No, this does not happen to everyone and is likely a glitch wherein an update was interrupted by another program, such as an antivirus product."

This might help. search for "abook.sqlite". Found it in a file, C:/windows.old. look for last oldest.

Oh, forgot to add. then import to address book.