Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
此討論串已經關閉並封存。 如果您有需要幫助,請新增一個新問題
Locked 封存

firefox ip address abuse

SuMo Bot

Hello Sir/Madam In my mobile phone wireshark intercept I have found weird network connections.

The firefox incoming.telemetry.mozilla.org is send/receive large packets of data to 34.120.208.123 ip address. The service contile.services.mozilla.com send/receive data to 34.117.237.239 ip address. Do these ip address belong to firefox ? Can you share the range of ip address used by Firefox?

I have attached PCAPdroid image of my mobile while using Firefox. Please response to this message soon. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Prasad.

Hello Sir/Madam In my mobile phone wireshark intercept I have found weird network connections. The firefox incoming.telemetry.mozilla.org is send/receive large packets of data to 34.120.208.123 ip address. The service contile.services.mozilla.com send/receive data to 34.117.237.239 ip address. Do these ip address belong to firefox ? Can you share the range of ip address used by Firefox? I have attached PCAPdroid image of my mobile while using Firefox. Please response to this message soon. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Prasad.

所有回覆 (1)

Look legit it's mobile so it will ask for telemetry geo locations. I think your mobile app is the issue here not firefox as those are most likely services it need to run on mobile devices for verifications. Also this is End User help forum not a on-demand support ticket line.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.