Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

donation chage of bank

abcody

I make a monthly donation, but I am closing the account used. How can I assign another bank account?

I make a monthly donation, but I am closing the account used. How can I assign another bank account?

所有回覆 (3)

Hi

Do you mean a donation to the Mozilla Foundation?

Yes. At least I think so. I find no place on the Mozilla site where my monthly donation is shown or the chance of changing the bank clarified.

I cannot find where to change my donation. I shall, accordingly, stop automatic payment. I shall not try to penetrate Mozilla/Firefox again, other than to clear this up, if it is possible. Is there a chat or an email I can write to?